76% of people think mentors are important, but only 37% have one.
Many successful people attribute part of their professional success to having a mentor.
Mentors provide a wealth of knowledge and experience to us, they guide us through challenges and increase our likelihood of success, they lift us up and take our success personally.
They are invaluable.
Would a mentor be beneficial for you? Ask yourself these questions to find out:
- Would you like to have a trusted and more experienced person to bounce ideas off, to discuss challenges with?
- Are you entering a new or struggling to enter a new season of your life and would like access to guidance with thought provoking conversations?
- Are you at the top of your field and feel isolated because you don't have peers to share problems or brainstorm with?
- Are you considering launching a new venture and are seeking expertise you don't have yet?
- Are you looking for help on expanding your ideas and TRULY putting them in to action to bring your value in to a physical state?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, you're ripe for mentorship!